Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 9

Back to normal routine so was away in hotel last night.

Had running kit with me, but it didn't get out of the car!

Got to hotel, out of car onto the ice rink that was the carpark made the decision that the pavements around the area were just to dangerous to risk a walk, so focus was to protect a deficit and hope the steps will catch back.



Was happy with this.

Following some advise I have increased my activity target to 120 mins a day. So will see what happens with that.

I have also been keeping a eye on the %ages of protein vs carb vs fat.

This is yesterdays:


Info on the Kifit website shows my targets should be:


Doesn't look to far away so pleased with that! Hoepfully the rest of the week will continue!

1 comment:

  1. Charts looking good !
    I'm with you on the step count taking a battering due to the cold and ice :-(

    have a good week

    ReplyDelete