Sunday, February 12, 2012

Days 12 and 13.

Had a good day on Friday. Food was good and made sure I got the steps in so I was allowed my weekly treat (chipshop chips)

Fed up with the cold and icy weather I got out to the gym. Was good and bad. Was determined to do 5km on the treadmill. I ran walked (with a speed walk uphill section) in the middle. I was rather disheartened by the time... it took be 48.30 to do the 5km. Depressing when I use to run it in 29.29 and a 10km in 60.50. It will come back when the weight drops I'm sure.

I've also dug out 30 Day Shred this week. so will start to tackle that this week too...


Saturday started well... Food was going reasonably well and was all planned out.... Went out to do a few bits and bobs and whilst out the OH dropped in we were also going somewhere else... I hadn't bought any snacking food with me... I held out... but after a few hours, then craving for food kicked in had to stop for food!! OH tucked into chcloate, malt loaf and cheese.. I wanted jaffa cakes.. so 3 pack so a tube had to be bought.. and that's where the big FAIL hit... I went through 4 and put them away...

When home is where the FAIL hit.. instead of putting them away in the cupboard out of sight, I put them on the side.. and everytime I walked by 2 came out of the box - GRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr...

Hey ho... todays another day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment