Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 3

Well Day 3... Not the best day... best laid plans an all that!

In the way Tuesdays are not good for healthy eating, Wednesdays are not good for "activity levels". All day in the office, generally leave late, 130 odd mile drive home not normally home much before 9 and hungry, so not much chance for much movement.

SO I've come to the conclusion I just need to factor that into the equation, so low steps on Wednesday mean increased steps until the deficit is made...sounds like a plan but we will see!

Food hasn't been good either, stuck in meetings, really hungry and away from healthy snacks meant I succumbed to the temptation of 3 choccie biscuits... then when home planned dinner went out the window as hubby rang to say he wouldn't be home before 10... hey ho. Rejigged and relogged food and as long as come out with some shortfall no matter how small, I'll be happy. Checking current display and info looks achievable.

So this week 2 good, 1 bad so far.... Meatloaf reckons 2 out of 3 ain't bad, but I'm too much of a perfectionist for that!

Anyway - yesterdays screen dump:

A huge deficit again - so might be why I'm hungry again today - so will have to keep an eye on that. Everything well on track for all the other figures!

I've been craving a pepsi max today too. I went off caffeine about 18 months ago. Used to live on coffee and pepsi max drank nothing else apart from water at the gym. Then 18 months ago got up one morning and didn't feel like it and haven't really touched it since. Just the odd Pepsi Max from time to time. A bit of a treat when I fancy one, and then don't really enjoy it. Trying to figure out the trigger for it.. maybe the chocolate? When I went off it I was really fit an eating really healthy - bit odd I didn't touch it when ill and piling on the pounds last year.. hmmm... one to ponder that one!

Let's hope Day 4 is a better one!

No comments:

Post a Comment